The SPCA’s Deputy Inspector plays a crucial role in protecting animals in Singapore. You will respond to feedback from the public regarding animal cruelty and welfare, approximately 60 – 80 cases are received every month. The work is challenging but rewarding as you will have an opportunity to make meaningful change to the lives of animals. Join our animal welfare team to start making a difference.
- Investigation of animal cruelty and welfare cases
- Inspection of animal related establishments
- Working closely with government agencies, the police, feedback providers, owners and the community
- Assisting with policy research and analysis, and animal welfare advocacy
- Assist in running the Inspectorate in the absence of the Inspector
- Assist with animal rescue work when required
- Passion for animal welfare
- Experience working with animals an advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Police/enforcement background an advantage
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels/Diploma
- Valid Class 3 or 3A driving license with 2 years clean record
Interested candidates please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating 'Deputy Inspector’ in the subject line. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
*Please note that for all positions, you must be prepared to travel to 50 Sungei Tengah Road. Please check to make sure that the distance is not too far for you to travel before applying.